Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April part two

Woohoo, you get not one but two updates from me this month...how lucky! It's hard to believe that tomorrow will be the 1st May, when the weather has been so unseasonal and super-cold and wintery. Today was a really glorious day though, and I was lucky to have been off work so I'm just back from a couple of hours at the beach - yay!

As (nearly) always, I had my camera and crochet with me and rediscovered one of my favourite 'crochet rocks' from last summer -- it's great on a hot day as you can sit in the shade (which I did today as I hadn't put any suncream on and didn't want to burn myself) You really need to click on the photo to see it properly and get a better idea of how peaceful it is there.

Grrrr, Blogger is having problems loading photos now for some reason -- I can only upload this one (but WHAT a one, right??!) so I will try later on and will edit in everything then...watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment