Monday, December 12, 2016

End of the busy season

Well I've done my last of my three Christmas markets and I'm kind of glad they are over!

The one in Portmagee was a wash out for me this year (see my post here http://selkiecrochet.blogspot.ie/2016/11/portmagee-christmas-market-2016.html

but luckily the following two (in Waterville Tech and the Old Oratory in Cahirciveen) were my two best ever for sales!

I never remember to take photos but here's one that a fellow crafter took of my wrist warmers in the Tech.

My Etsy shop is severely depleted now that my markets are over - I just have four pairs of wrist warmers in stock, six hats, two bags, four sets of scrubbies and a shower puff (as well as my sea glass bits and pieces) - making a total of 55 listings!

It's going to take a while to rebuild up my stock levels but I have plenty of wool to work with ;)

My friend Rosie wants me to make a hat for a Christmas present and of course I didn't have the right wool in my cupboards (!) so I *had* to order some more from PurpleLindaCrafts...hopefully it will come this week!

I've also had a couple of custom orders for wristwarmers too so I'm keeping busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment