Saturday, June 22, 2013

A little help from my friends :)

I thought I'd write a quick post about the lovely Alia :)

She was my gift partner last year (I think?) when the EtsyIreland team ran a craft swap and since then we've become good friends on Facebook etc. She crochets too but is also an amazingly talented jewellery maker!

Not only is she very talented and has a great eye for colour, but she also uses beads/metals that are from ethical/fair trade sources, which is just wonderful.

Terramor on Etsy -- that's the link to her Etsy shop; I have my eye on these earrings... look!

She very kindly restrung a bracelet for me so that it would fit better - and now I can wear it more often as it's more comfortable to wear :) that isn't really the best photo in the world but you can see how she's so carefully matching in the spacer beads to the colours in the big glass ones -- isn't that so clever?!


No comments:

Post a Comment