Sunday, December 8, 2013

Italian Wool :)

I thought it might be a good idea to show how I've used some of the wools I bought on our travels in Italy...







These are all made with 100% wool and are so soft -- they've all sold apart from the black/grey fleck hat and I sold one of the cream wool headbands but have made another one to replace it.

And then I made these....


It was my first time using a wool with tiny (soft!) sequins in it and I just love how they turned out. I've started to make a pair in the cream too but have put them on the back burner while I concentrate on things in my order book. The creamy white version has little gold sequins and looks equally yummy (though I do prefer the blue version personally)

I've still got some more stuff in my 'Italian Stash' so watch this space in the New Year for other bits and pieces

2 comments:

  1. Lovely wool and lovely items. Well done on the craft fairs. I'm still shying away from doing any as I don't think I have made enough items yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all gorgeous. Love the handwarmers!

    ReplyDelete