Monday, July 7, 2014

July...

This is the pair of wrist warmers I was still working on last month - they've been all over the place with me - here they are at the beach!

and here they are, all finished! they are now listed in my Etsy shop - I'm so terrible for making things and then procrastinating when it comes to getting the photos taken and the listings written -- I so hate that side of running an etsy shop.



I've been having a bit of a clear out and a tidy up of my (whisper it) SIX yarn boxes and found this lovely merino wool, which I had totally forgotten about -- so I've run up a pair of wrist warmers in it :) I just have enough left for one more pair now -- I really should keep a better track of what I actually have in stock or at least know what box it's likely to be in.

Up til now I haven't been terribly organised with this: but now I have a box for my King Cole yarns and a box which is just for my cotton yarns -- that leaves four more boxes which are just randomly full of yarns -- which is about as organised as I can get!


No comments:

Post a Comment