Saturday, June 7, 2014

New Lovely Wools!!

Feast your eyes on these lovelies! I got these as a wonderful surprise present from a dear friend who is over here, visiting from America -- they are all brands that you can't get here (unless you order them online I guess?) I'm going to have so much fun using them :)



And then I got all of these below in the post at the end of the week - BlackSheepWools were having a 15% off sale on King Cole riot so I thought it was a good chance to try out the new colours!
 All of these yarns (apart from the Debbie Bliss ones) will be eventually turned into crocodile stitch wrist warmers :)

 I've started to make a pair of wrist warmers in this colour (below) already - I just couldn't resist!!

aren't they wonderful? I took the photos in the sunlight and it just makes the colours really 'pop'.

No comments:

Post a Comment