Saturday, July 23, 2016

More Wool

 I recently discovered that King Cole have stopped making their 'Country Tweed' yarn so while I have a little bit of spare money in my selkie-account I decided to do a big stock up!


 I ordered over 50 balls! They should last me forever if I only use them up on wrist warmers - but I'm toying with the idea of making matching scarves or hats to go with the wrist warmers...it's a bit of a long-term project though as I'm still in the middle of making the artists' hats for Barbara and then yesterday I had a letter from a lovely Etsy customer who wants to buy 11 pairs of wrist warmers and a hat!

Some of the wrist warmers that she wants are ones that I already have listed in my Etsy shop but I will have to buy some wool for a couple of the other ones, and possibly for the hat too :)

1 comment: