2015/2014 stock taking post
My listings in my Etsy shop are WAY down on the previous two years: this time last year I had 105 listings and 165 the year before that; I don't think I've been making less, just that I've had a lot of sales of wrist warmers in the last month or so and am struggling to make up some stock again.
It's a good complaint really as things have been selling so well but I do want to get some stuff made up before the winter markets - my first market is just under three weeks away.
Once I get my 'old' stock back from Lucy's shop that will bump up my stock levels a bit but I do need to crack on with making new items for sale ....
I've only got a total of 67 items listed - that doesn't count the two hats and four pairs of wrist warmers that I have in reserve for Jaye's next order (towards the end of this month)
- 10 listings in my wrist warmers and cuffs section
- 7 listings in my bath and beauty section
- 11 listings in my hats and headbands section
- 1 listing in my bags section
- 13 listings in my sea glass/sea shells section
- 2 listings in my treasure jars section
- 21 listings in my greetings cards section.
As of today I have 966 Etsy sales and a feedback rating of 521 - I think I still just have two four star reviews in total.