Saturday, January 31, 2015

 I don't have too much to update on this time but thought I'd write a bit of a catch-up anyway...I've had to 'finish' my wooly blanket - Oscar decided that it was plenty big enough for him so there was no need for me to continue! He made his feelings known by sitting on the blanket whenever I put it down (even when I was in the middle of sewing in the loose ends, see the photo below)

So, like any good cat-owner, I've stopped...and as you can see the cats are loving it.


 I'm still quite keen on making a proper full-sized blanket at some stage - I'm not sure when I'll ever get around to it though, or if it would be a fancy one (like I'd posted on here a few posts ago)

In other news, I haven't been feeling so great recently so I haven't done any crochet for a few days - this isn't like me at all and I'm happy to write that I am now feeling much better and am wielding my hook and yarn again :)
 My friend Shirley sent me these two cottons as a surprise - they are perfect for scrubbies so that's what I made! The colour combinations are bright and zingy so I hope they will sell for me.

Things have been pretty quiet in my Etsy shop lately, but it's my own fault as I haven't really been making and listing new items - I really find that you have to keep making/listing for things to sell (it's obvious really!).
I've just finished these wristwarmers last night so I got them photographed today and will hopefully get them listed later on today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment