Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1st.

 My step-daughter posted one of those ''photo a day'' challenges on facebook today so I thought I'd give it a go - I'm not sure if I'll last the whole month, I'm bound to miss a day or so along the way but I quite like the idea of being given a subject for each day and then trying to think how I can put my slant on it.

The subject for the first photograph is 'your reflection' so here I am.  I quite like how it turned out - & it's a chance to show off my new camera at the same time!



 This is what I'm working on at the moment -- well, the black/grey ones are all finished but I just started the second one of the black/pink this morning. I'm still in love with making the crocodile wristers - they always sell pretty well for me at craft fairs (and on Etsy too) so I am trying to build up my stock of them in the hopes of some sales!

I bought both these yarns (King Cole Galaxy) when we were in England last week - I love the sequins!! I spent too much money on wool when we were over there so I have put my Etsy shop on sale (15% off everything) for the next four weeks in the hopes of bringing in some extra money.


I just had to take a photo of this beautiful print I have - I bought it on Etsy a while ago and love it so much; it's one of my most favourite possessions. If I were to have a tattoo it would be something like this (not sure where I would have it though..)

No comments:

Post a Comment