Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Listing...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/53593821/fruit-salad-scarf

Well I still haven't figured out how to post a link so you'll have to copy and paste it yourself if you want to check out my finished scarf; I finished it a couple of days ago but never got round to listing it til today.

I had a sale on Etsy the other day - just a crochet hook I don't need; but it's going all the way to Los Angeles -- how cool is that?!

edit - Carrie I can't suss out the link thing at all, I keep thinking it works and then when I preview nothing happens :( sigh...

I'll try again when I'm not so tired I guess -- I still tried to do the Etsy Ireland button (which I'll need to you tell me again as I lost your other instructions...this is a bear of very little brain, remember?!)

2 comments:

  1. Post a photo of your product straight from your computer file. Put it on the page, then highlight it and click 'link' on the top. This link button will ask you for an address and then you copy and paste the long etsy address you have above and click ok.
    Now magically when you put your cursor over the photo and link you go to the etsy page - hoorah! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks Carrie I will have to try that...god I feel so dumb on here :(

    ReplyDelete