Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shrug...or not!

Well I've ripped out the shrug and have set aside the wool for something else (as yet undecided) and am now making a fancy-looking scarf in cotton yarn instead.

I do tend to change my mind a lot about what I want to make...

The scarf is looking pretty good so far, but I've only done about 10 rows, so there's loads more to do on it yet. This time of year is so busy at work that I'm left exhausted when I'm not at work, so I don't really have my normal energy levels.

I'll post a couple of photos later though, just to show how it's looking so far.

The cotton reminds me of a fruit salad - shades of reds, pinks, creams with a bit of yellow in too - I think it would be easier to just take a photo!

http://cache.lionbrand.com/stores/lionbrand/pictures/80848ada.jpg

that's the photo from the pattern website (god bless lionbrand, they have the best patterns I've found on the internet and all free!)

No comments:

Post a Comment