Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wonky Crochet...

I think I should start a 'when crochet goes wrong' post... the bag I was making was turning out ok but when I was putting the edging on it it all went a bit wonky....I've left it as it is for now but I need to unpick that and see if I can do it differently.

Think I put too many stitches in the edging so it kind of went too wide and wonky; sigh...

The strap isn't right either - sigh sigh sigh..........

So I've gone back to something I DO know how to make - wrist warmers :) I think I've got enough of my favourite wool for a pair (the Tivoli ocean blue stuff) - not sure but I thought I'd start on a pair anyway and can always rip them out if there isn't enough; it's all good practice.

Oooooh I've just been looking on the Springwools site at the Ocean wool and am quite tempted to buy some more.......and some of the other shades too.....I get so tempted by all the options available...it's too much and I forget that I have a LOT of other yarns already here..........but it would be nice to get some new stuff in..........watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment