Saturday, August 26, 2017


 As you can see from the photo, I have finished the order for the lady who contacted me on facebook - I'm really happy with how it all turned out. I got it posted this morning but there won't actually be a collection now til Monday afternoon: it should still get to her early next week though.


 It was my first time using this cotton for a shower puff but it turned out fine; I'd posted a couple of photos on my facebook page and now have an order for another one :) I still have a LOT of this organic cotton left (I ordered extra when I had the scrubby order from Airmid earlier this summer) but I know it will eventually be used up one way or another.


Once I finish the shower puff I must get on with the order that Jaye wanted - she doesn't want it until October but it's five pairs of shower mitts (I've made four so far) and three pairs of matching wrist warmers...

No comments:

Post a Comment